ARSENAL HAS A BETTER TEAM TO THAT OF CHELSEA



Chelsea are feeble to Arsenal analytically observed. To my view, yes, everyone has his own view but this is mine. This is the reason while I don’t expect arsenal to continue in failure as they do season in season out. I see a group of world beaters
humiliated every premier season I can’t swallow this anymore.
In this article I will extract the beast I feel about this sheepy “gun men”. Arsenal is a very good team with classic and world class young and well trained. They have one of the best coaches in the world of football. …I must confess, though am not a “gunner” but I know where the truth lies. My one point as I watched this giants humiliated on Sunday with their bridal Petr Cech whom everyone feel has minimized the defensive tear-apart of this Arsenal team by Westham United, I feel Arsenal are still a distance to catch the “Harmonized Horses” ahead of them. It was fair for Chelsea too, though, but the case of Arsenal who beat Chelsea in the Community Shield and with the performance in the pre-season, they deserved to win their first game. At times football is unpredictable but depend on how you play too.
If Arsenal is building an “Attacking Team” like Barcelona let them do that, if they are not them they should work on their defence too. Not like Chelsea who are defensive minded; every player in Chelsea is conscious of his defence, they work around and come around.
Youthful and Skillfulness. Arsenal has a set of young and one of the most talented players in England from their attack to their defence. They are entertaining when they play. Their end of season and pre-season form should be advantageous. Arsenal through preseason fire can beat any team, except they give it up in the course of the race.
Lack of confidence and a motivator is another rope on their neck. Not like their brotherly rival Chelsea, who has Terry as the Team Commander and Mourinho. And over their Hazard destructing their opponent’s defence.

For more visit www.setlite.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plight of the poor

A New World is Born

Raped