Raped



When came first faced with fierce
running mothers errand
I thought I was too young and innocence
For the earth to devour
I thought it will ignore me
Or rather make no salivation of me
But his mustard of mercy,
For its eyes where dead,
And I had already fallen-in
No other way to go out.
Its eyes start-stared me
And me, for the fear of loosing mother’s money
I had to, so I started to run.
But his two steps where faster than the hundred I had taken
He toasted me to the earth
as though I have committed a crime.
I thought he wanted the money I fisted,
Which I gave it up.
But he knifed my peels from my skin
With his iron hands,
As his unsheathed paws
Run down my flesh –
on my secreted too.
my lips adhered to his palm
abide like glue.
Though I cried, but only tried.
his gear, my tear – torn into pools
pool of blood all over his rags and mine
It was him and I,
His brethren in act
The earth and the sun, the stars
All witnessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plight of the poor

A New World is Born